Profil Tensionnel des Patients Parkinsoniens Idiopathiques vus au Service de Neurologie de Pontarlier

  • Lemahafaka Jemissair Glorien Interne en Neurologie, Hôpital de Pontarlier, France
  • Camara Ansoumane Neurologue, Hôpital de Pontarlier, France
  • Miandrisoa Rija Mikhael Chef de Clinique en Cardiologie à la Faculté de Médecine d’Antananarivo, Madagascar
  • Vallet Francis Praticien Hospitalier en Neurologie, Hôpital de Pontarlier, France
  • Tehindrazanarivelo Alain Djacoba Professeur en Neurologie, Faculté de Médecine, Université d’Antananarivo, Madagascar

Abstract

Introduction: Idiopathic Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by motor disorders, akinesia or bradykinesia, rigidity, resting tremor and impaired posture reflexes or even frequent falls. In daily practice, an abnormal blood pressure profile is often observed in parkinsonian patients. In this study, we described the 24h blood pressure profile in our patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Methodology: This is a prospective and descriptive observational study of patients hospitalized from May to October 2016 for idiopathic Parkinson's disease at the Department of Neurology at Pontarlier Hospital. We included all patients with an UPDRS (Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale) score greater than 12 who made a holter TA record for 24 hours. Results: We selected 50 patients, 15 women and 35 men (a sex ratio between men and women of 2.33), aged 45 to 84, average 65.24 and standard deviation 3.04. The blood pressure profile was normal for 24h in 10 patients (20%). The remainder, 40 patients (80%), showed during the 24 hours of recording an alternation of arterial hypotension and normotension. Peaks of onset of arterial hypotension were 9h and 15h. The signs associated with this low blood pressure were falls with loss of consciousness (20%), isolated falls (12%), vertigo (11%), visual blur (8%), and other signs (25%). Conclusion: The particular clinical manifestations related to hypotension deserve more attention from us based on the interest of a systematic research in all the parkinsonian and related patients.


Introduction : La maladie de Parkinson idiopathique est une affection neurodégénérative caractérisée par des troubles moteurs, l’akinésie ou bradykinésie, la rigidité, le tremblement de repos et altération des réflexes de posture voire des chutes fréquentes. Dans la pratique quotidienne, une anomalie du profil tensionnel est souvent observée chez les malades parkinsoniens. Notre objectif est de décrire le profil tensionnel pendant 24h chez nos patients atteints de la maladie de Parkinson idiopathique. Méthode : Il s'agit d'une étude d’observation prospective et descriptive portant sur des patients hospitalisés de mai à octobre 2016 pour une maladie de Parkinson idiopathique au service de Neurologie à l’hôpital de Pontarlier. Nous avons inclus tous les patients ayant un score UPDRS (Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale) supérieur à 12 ayant effectués un enregistrement holter TA pendant 24h. Résultats : Nous avons retenu 50 patients, 15 femmes et 35 hommes (soit un sex-ratio homme-femme de 2,33), âgés de 45 à 84 ans, moyenne 65,24 et ecart type 3,04. Le profil tensionnel était normal chez 10 patients soit 20%. Chez 40 patients soit 80% de cas a été retrouvée une hypotension artérielle et/ou une normotension. Les pics d'apparition de l'hypotension artérielle se situaient entre 9h et 15h. Les signes associés à cette hypotension artérielle étaient soit des chutes avec perte de connaissance brève chez 20%, des chutes sans perte de connaissance chez 12%, des vertiges chez 11%, un flou visuel chez 8% et d'autres signes chez 25%. Conclusion : Les manifestations cliniques particulières liées à l'hypotension artérielle méritent plus d'attention de notre part d’où l’intérêt d’une recherche systématique chez tout les malades parkinsoniens et apparentés

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2019-05-31
How to Cite
Glorien, L. J., Ansoumane, C., Mikhael, M. R., Francis, V., & Djacoba, T. A. (2019). Profil Tensionnel des Patients Parkinsoniens Idiopathiques vus au Service de Neurologie de Pontarlier. European Scientific Journal, ESJ, 15(15), 133. https://doi.org/10.19044/esj.2019.v15n15p133